Details for Help Wanted
NOTICE TO ADVERTISERS Help Wanted advertising is placed under “Help Wanted” column headings for the convenience of job seekers. Federal laws prohibit employers, employment agencies, and labor unions, with certain carefully defined exceptions, from discriminating because of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or national origin in the placement of “Help Wanted” advertisements. Because of the exceptions, these laws do not require that newspapers screen advertising and decide which employers are exempt and which are not. Literature pertaining to the laws does suggest, however, that newspapers remind employers that if they are indeed, under provisions of the laws, certain advertising could subject them to legal action and possible penalties.
- First Place Finish! Lady Wolves capture tourney title in Little Rock
- 5th Annual Bismarck Youth Basketball Skills Camp 2023
- Malvern Lady Leopard Volleyball/Basketball Camp 2023: Skills camps teach team building and proper fundamentals
- Malvern Lady Leopard Volleyball/Basketball Camp 2023: Campers learning fundamentals in volleyball and basketball
- Hometown cowgirl shines at Women’s Rodeo World Championships; Sable Emerson finishes as semifinalist amongst the world’s top barrel racers
- 1st Annual Little Indians baseball camp
- Spring Drills: Leopards maintain focus for productive spring campaign
- Panthers showing the PPRD impact in spring drills
- Authorities seek help to locate missing HS man
- Park visitor drowns in Ouachita on Sunday
- Former HSC deputy due back in court Aug. 9
- Officials discuss possible expansion of the HSC Jail
- Game Craz coming to Malvern
- Arkansas Tech announces Spring 2023 Dean’s List
- Recreational Releases Start This Weekend
- Nomination are open
- Library donates books to 3H Ministries for Belize missionary trip
- Malvern Senior Center fun
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.